Monday, July 27, 2009

Slumdog Millionaires:


Sean “Diddy” Combs appeared on "The Late Show With David Letterman" recently and shared a memory he had with the late Michael Jackson.

We all know that Sean "Diddy" Combs and Beyonce Knowles are extreme opportunist. After years of entertaining the public, Puffy has revealed that Michael Jackson came to one of his parties in search of Beyonce.

As a child, Beyonce (under a different name) spent time at Michael Jackson "Neverland" Ranch. It was how Michael Jackson became acquainted with the Knowles family (via the Etta James family tree). A issue came about and the Knowles family were banned from visits to Michael's ranch.

During this interview, "Diddy" presents a photo of himself with Michael Jackson. He says, “That was taken like six years ago, he came to one of my parties,” Diddy said. “I didn’t even invite Mike to the party and he just showed up to the party. And guess what he was looking for?”

Pause - Now, If Michael was looking for a "person" Puffy should've said, "Guess who he was looking for" and not "Guess what he was looking for..".

“Dip?” David responded. “That’s what I would be looking for.”

“No,” Diddy laughed before telling his story. “So I’m in the party, I’m hosting, and the security came up to me and they were like, ‘Mr. Combs, Mr. Michael Jackson is here to see you.’ I’m like, ‘Get out of here!’ So I find Mike and… right after the shot was taken, he whispers in my ear and says ‘Where’s Beyonce?’”

Pause - Well all know that Michael did less talking when camera's were around. Why would he whisper in Puffy's ear when his security could've easily stepped to Beyonce directly?



"I grew up upper class. Private school,...My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons, but I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.” Quoting: Beyonce Knowles


In other news, many people are trying to decide if Jay-Z or Beyonce will become the heir to Michael Jackson's fanbase.

"I don’t even like for people to know what my girl looks like...And now I’m in a relationship with Michael Jackson!”
Quoting: Jay-Z

2 comments:

  1. Who the hell said Beystealin was anything like MJ and hell to the naw....ain't no damn way she will inherit MJs fanbase. Ol' skool fans especially are not feeling this gimmick. MJ had the IT factor that her dumb ass does not. In her oh so ignorant quote, she clearly feels she and her family are better than the Jacksons because of what her daddy drove and her alleging that she went to private schools. If she did, I would not tell anyone considering the fact that she speaks like a damn slave. Who does this air head think she is? She and her moose vase arrogant gay ass husband can play in traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pause - Well all know that Michael did less talking when camera's were around. Why would he whisper in Puffy's ear when his security could've easily stepped to Beyonce directly

    Because it was a lie. MJ was not checking for bey the way they said. This comes out after his murder. Sure, the opportunist she is they had to come up with something to associate her with MJ. Yeah, MJ is checking for her dumbass. Surrree

    ReplyDelete