Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kim Zolciak


Wait - The so-called "celebrity" of, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" has revealed to USWeekly that she's no longer "engaged" to big papa.

Funny - during that episode, Khandi stated that Big Papa showed her a ring that he bought from Kim. Khandi didn't state that, Big Papa shared that he was going to propose to Kim. Clearly, Kim jumped the gun on this one - so to speak.

She also informed that she's no longer friends with cast mate "Nene".

According to Kim:

"I'm not engaged anymore...Big Papa and I ended it. At the end of the day, he will always be the love of my life, but it's time for me to move on..."

In regards to Nene:

"She did strangle me. So that breaks a friendship, right? …I've just moved past it with Nene, and I think her true colors have really surfaced, and they will continue to do so. I wish her the best."

Story Continues...

4 comments:

  1. This show was taped either early this year or late last year. So at the time maybe she was engaged to the scum bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's toying with her emotions.

    The show was taped last year because Khandi spoke of this during a interview she gave with Atliens Magazine.

    If the guy proposed to Kim, Khandi would've said, "Big Papa" told me that he's going to propose to Kim. He showed me the ring that he bought for Kim.

    This chic is delusional. I understand that she's a nurse. She has rights to administer drugs? I wonder if she's selling medication under the table to pay her bills.

    As TMZ would say, "I'm just sayin".

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ 8:54 AM

    She's writing him prescribtions under the table. There's a reason why he's sticking around and showing her with gifts. Someone need to pull her medical card.

    She look like she tried to perm her hair with a gentle treatment relaxer and it wasn't as gentle with her hair texture.

    Now she's rocking wigs!

    The fag, thing or hermaphrodite is buying $20 wigs and selling them to kim for over $2000.

    He cuts the wig to get it personality. Sheers!

    Shears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a post on Bossip saying the Housewives show is going to be syndicated on NBC (CBS?) and that these idiots didnt take time to read the contract and signed away their right to get any type of residuals.

    No sympanthy at ALL. Too busy fronting and spending money. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

    ReplyDelete