Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Steve McNair:



New evidence has surfaced, regarding the death of Steve McNair. CBS News has discovered a possible third party.

According to Mike Florio:

As it turns out, another bit player has assumed a much more central figure.

Kazemi supposedly bought the gun from Adrian Gilliam Jr. in the parking lot of her place of employment. Police and Gilliam have characterized the transaction as a routine thing, with Gilliam now facing federal charges due to the fact that, as a convicted felon, he is not permitted to own a gun.

Keteyian interviewed Gilliam in prison, and the man who was convicted in 1993 on three counts of armed robbery and one count of second-degree murder claimed that he barely knew Kazemi and that he couldn't remember her name or how they met.

Per Keteyian, however, Kazemi's cell phone records demonstrate that she and Gilliam had been in almost daily contact in the weeks preceding Kazemi's death, with more than 200 calls and text messages exchanged between them.

The day before the July 4 shooting, Kazemi and Williams traded 49 calls and text messages.

Gilliam also called Kazemi at 12:02 a.m. on July 4, only a couple of hours before she died.

So while none of this means that Kazemi didn't pull the trigger on McNair and then herself, the fact that a convicted murderer is lying about his relationship with Kazemi is something that authorities who might prefer an open-and-shut case cannot in good conscience ignore.


Text Message Excerpts Between McNair & Kazemi on July 3 & 4
Note: The below information was sourced from information provided by McNair’s cellular carrier, Sprint-Nextel, pursuant to subpoena. The text detail provided by Sprint-Nextel used the Eastern time zone (EDT). The times have been converted to the Central time zone (CDT) in this summary.

July 3, 2:03 a.m.
Kazemi: u love me
July 3, 2:04 a.m.
McNair: I love u baby
July 3, 2:09 a.m.
Kazemi: Im gonna have all of u soon
July 3, 2:24 a.m.
McNair: Yes u will
July 3, 8:14 a.m.
McNair: Hey are u up
9:56 a.m.
Kazemi: hi baby
9:56 a.m.
McNair: Where are you
9:57 a.m.
Kazemi: home
9:58 a.m.
McNair: Why your phone been off
9:59 a.m.
Kazemi: Im at the store tryin to fix it
10 a.m.
McNair: Did u stay at the condo because I came by there this morning
10
10:02 a.m.
Kazemi: yes but I have people comin to look at the furniture 2day
10:05 a.m.
Kazemi: Baby I might have a break down im so stressed
10:06 a.m.
McNair: Everything gonna be ok
10:12 a.m.
Kazemi: baby I need to pay the cell phone bills n the hospital.can u transfer 2000 to my acc
10:21 a.m.
Kazemi: baby I might need to go to the hospital.baby whats wrong w me i can hardly breath
10:27 a.m.
McNair: Where are u
10:28 a.m.
Kazemi: just got home
10:29 a.m.
McNair: Set down baby and rest for a minute. Drink some water.
10:30 a.m.
Kazemi: im tryin I just want this pain in my chest to go away
10:32 a.m.
McNair: You want me to come see about u
10:34 a.m.
Kazemi: im gonna try to sleep. If it dnt go away im goin to the hospital.
10:35 a.m.
McNair: Ok please let me know. I’m here if u need me
11:54 a.m.
11
McNair: Are u feeling better baby
3 p.m.
Kazemi: baby I wanna pay some of my bills b4 I go to wrk. All this bills n everythin else is stressin me out
3:53 p.m.
Kazemi: baby what are u doing
4 p.m.
McNair: At the pool with the kids. I got the guy transferring the money
4:01 p.m.
Kazemi: do u have my acc number
4:03 p.m.
McNair: Yes darling
4:04 p.m.
Kazemi: baby I have to be w u 2nite. I dnt care where
4:16 p.m.
Kazemi: tell me u gonna be w me
8:34 p.m.
Kazemi: baby where u gonna be at when i get off
8:50 p.m.
McNair: I’m at home now baby what time u get off
8:51 p.m.
Kazemi: round 11
9:10 p.m.
Kazemi: Where u gonna be at baby
9:15 p.m.
McNair: at home til the kids fall asleep
9:18 p.m. 12
Kazemi: k ill call u when I get off
10:23 p.m.
Kazemi: do u wanna get out n drink
10:35 p.m.
McNair: Probably not baby having trouble with the kids getting to sleep
10:45 p.m.
Kazemi: k im going to the condo in a min
10:59 p.m.
McNair: ok
11:28 p.m.
Kazemi: they asleep babe
11:34 p.m.
McNair: they are on the way
July 4, 12:38 a.m.
McNair: On my way
12:38 a.m.
Kazemi: k
12:48 a.m.
Kazemi: u want me to open the gate
12:52 a.m.
McNair: No open the front door
12:52 a.m.
(repeat) McNair: No open the front door
1:14 a.m.
Kazemi: its open
July 4, 2:23 a.m.*
Kazemi: im going to the store

No comments:

Post a Comment