Friday, December 4, 2009

Mischa Barton Speaks:



..has gone Coo-Coo!

Reportedly, she was placed under psychiatric care earlier this year and has shared that it was actually a "good thing".

According to Mischa via Heat Magazine:

I went to the hospital because of pain with my wisdom teeth and I ended up getting 'put in', but that's because I was so overwhelmingly stressed out and upset.

I think it was my teeth and the stress of having a new job and travelling. I was miserable. Actresses aren't given the time to recover after stuff like that - you're expected to bounce back from surgery and work right away again.

I was shocked it went that far but I think it was necessary for me to take that time out. I'm so much more settled and calm now.

Ultimately, it was a positive thing.

It's something that could've happened to anyone - going into hospital and having a bad experience then being held on an involuntary psychiatric hold. It happens to more people than you'd know. It's a common thing.

A common thing? A toothache or being put on psychiatric hold? Will someone help her? It sound as if she didn't survive one of Hollywood's rituals. She's really off the wall and one step away from hitting rock bottom.

1 comment:

  1. TILA PUTS RIHANNA ON BLAST!

    Wow, I'm sorry girlfriend, but you were cool until u decided to open up your mouth about me so I have no choice. Everyone in the entertainment industry knows, you just do not f**k with Tila Tequila and think you can get away with it! Even Perez Hilton knows that(that's another inside story I have about him & myself, but I will post about that in another blog).

    So everyone, yes.....I heard from legit sources, that is the HUGE SECRET our prestine, perfect little Princess RiRi, the "IDOL" has been hiding from the media. A very close source of mine, who works in the same legal camp as Rihanna, has told me that the reason why Rihanna wasn't speaking out about the CHRIS BROWN incident is because there was a catch 22 in it. Rihanna has herpes, and....well......I don't wanna put anyone else on blast, but Rihanna has herpes and gave someone else herpes that she had slept with.

    My sources are very legit, and they work in Rihanna's legal camp, and that is how I know! SO RIHANNA HAS HERPES, STD'S & WAS SCARED TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT CUZ SHE DIDN'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SHE HAS HERPES AND INFECTED SOMEONE ELSE WITH IT! BAD RIHANNA!

    So while you cascade around town, acting like yo s**t don't stink, and leading the media and your fans into thinking that you are a strong woman, and idol, well....it's a shame you had to trick them into thinking you are, because truth is, you're ruining other people's lives, infecting people with your STD's, and walking around getting praised and loving the sympathy, when really, in real life you are just a major b**ch who could give 2 s**ts about your fans and all the people who have been supporting you! Including myself! You dont even acknowledge your fans, you know, the people who got you famous??? Yes....those people. THE FANS! The ones that I, myself, acknowledge 247 all the time because if it weren't for my fans, I would not be here today! I love my fans, I don't lie to my fans to make them like me more, and everyone knows it. I have my flaws, but I put it out there, and I let my fans decide on whether they agree with the things I do or not. Im real, and I don't care what anyone has to say about me. All I do is mind my own business, and play with my fans.

    But since you're still cascading around town like you're a prefect little princess, angel.....honey I hate to burst your bubbles.....but yes....yo s**t really do stink, and even worse.....yo s**t has STD's, known as HERPES, down in your private area.

    So.....that's about it. Sorry I had to tell the world your DIRTY SECRET, but you left me no choice girlfriend. I knew about your secret for A VERY LONG TIME, but I never told anyone because that was not my business......but since you wanna play dirty with me......oh....you best believe I will give it to you good girlfriend! POW!



    Rihanna has STD's and Herpes everyone! & that is the truth from my legit source that has told me. YIKES! So boys, be careful when u wanna tap that ass, cuz that ass will give your d*ck Herpes if you dont put 3 condoms over it! EWWW!



    THE END!

    Sincerely,

    Ms. Tila-You-Don't-f**k-With-Me-Tequila

    ReplyDelete