Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jay-Z


The rapper is preparing to invest in the British soccer team, Arsenal. The rapper was quoted making the following statement:

"...(Wife Beyonce Knowles and I) would have to spend much more time in London. Beyonce knows how much I love sports and has known about my interest in Arsenal for a while...I never want to be a back-seat investor. I want to be on the board, involved in the decision-making...I’m at the stage of my career where I am ready for another investment like this. I have really got into soccer over the last 10 years and I’ve been saying for some time I want a percentage of Arsenal."


Story Continues...

5 comments:

  1. If he's sooooo into soccer then he should know it's called football over seas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His passion is money. That's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He suck alot of cock to get that privallge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the poorest excuses for a Nubian man. Gay Z know about the ELOHEEM. He knows that the creators that brought the germ seed for man to come into existence are here. They created us in there image and after there likenesses. Therefore they are also Black. Wake up

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ 5:03 AM ...only certain people talk like that! THATS MY FAM RIGHT THERE !!!

    ReplyDelete