Thursday, December 30, 2010

Singer Teena Marie

I think my mom is dead...I’m scared, I’m so scared! She’s lost her color…her color is gone. She’s cold!” Quoting: Alia Rose



As several websites circulate the 911 call Teena Marie's daughter Alia Rose made, after finding her mother unresponsive in their California home, results from an autopsy report returns as "inconclusive":
California investigators say an autopsy shows no signs of trauma on the body of singer Teena Marie, who was found dead in her Pasadena home on Sunday. Los Angeles County assistant chief coroner Ed Winter said it will likely be weeks before a cause of death is known. Winter confirmed reports that no illegal drugs had been found at the singer's home, but said toxicology tests have been ordered.

4 comments:

  1. I hope they find the real reason behind Teena Marie's death. Teena Marie seem like she was in good health, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add poor Alia Rose she is going through so much. Seeing her mother in that condition man this is just devastating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with Alia and her entire family during their time of bereavement.

    I can't even imagine what went through this little girl's mind when she tried to wake her mother up but felt nothing but a cold body.

    So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn! u just never know! prayers going out to her daughter and rest of family.

    ReplyDelete